Immigration Document Service

Navigating the complex world of immigration paperwork can be challenging. At Preparer Services, we’re here to simplify the process by assisting you with your immigration document needs. 

Although we are not attorneys or paralegals, we’re dedicated to helping you fill out your forms and prepare essential documents.

Make an Appointment Now!

Document Preparation

Documentation is at the heart of the immigration process. Whether you’re applying for a green card, work authorization, or citizenship, having the correct paperwork is crucial.

However, the sheer number of forms and the complexity of questions can be overwhelming. That’s where Preparer Services comes into play.

Immigration Document Service

Immigration Forms Preparation Services

What We Offer:

We offer a wide range of services tailored to help individuals navigate the intricate details of immigration paperwork:

  • Green Card through marriage to a US citizen
  • Green Card through parents or for a child
  • N400 (Naturalization)
  • Employment /Work authorization EAD i765
  • Travel authorization i131
  • Affidavit of Support i864
  • Removal of condition from green card i751

Why Choose Preparer Services?

Attorneys can be expensive. And while it’s always good to consult with one for any legal challenges, not every step in the immigration process requires legal counsel.

We provide a cost-effective alternative to help clients transcribe their responses to immigration forms.

Our Commitment to You

At Preparer Services, your satisfaction is our top priority. We’re here to help with your paperwork and document preparation needs.

We’ll let you know immediately if we identify a task beyond our expertise. We strive for perfection in our service delivery and will rest when you’re satisfied.

For inquiries or appointments, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

Scope of Our Services

Important Notice: We do NOT handle asylum cases, or employment-based cases (category EB or NIW). We appreciate your understanding.

We specialize in the following immigration forms:

  • Form I-130: Family Petitions through birth, adoption, or marriage to US Citizens
  • Form I-90: Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card
  • Form I-102: Application for Replacement of Initial Arrival/Departure Document
  • Form I-129F: Petition for Alien Fiancé
  • Form I-485: Application for Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
  • Form I-751: Petition to Remove the Conditions of Residence
  • Form I-765: Application for Employment Authorization (EAD)
  • Form I-864: Affidavit of Support
  • Form I-539: Application to Extend/Change Non-Immigrant Status
  • Form N-400: Naturalization/Citizenship Applications
  • Form N-600: Certificate of Citizenship
  • Form N-565: Replace Certification of Citizenship
  • Form I-131: Application for Travel Document
  • DS-260: Online applications
  • And many other non-immigrant and immigrant affidavits and visiting visa applications.

Let us be your guiding hand in your immigration journey—Trust Preparer Services for all your document preparation needs.

Preparer Services
Shopping cart